*(To make sure your entire team understand and are ready for how the Safety Net works, share and read our separate overview guide here).
First of all, you’ll need both a SalesLoft and Allegrow account for the integration step-up.
So, if you haven’t opened your Allegrow account yet pick a plan and get started here.
Now, if you’re ready to integrate your Allegrow account to SalesLoft, follow the steps below (or if you prefer video, here's one 🎬)
1. Make sure you’re logged in to the Admin User of your SalesLoft account.
You’ll need your SalesLoft admin user open in a separate tab for the integration to be successful.
2. Log in to Allegrow, Go to Settings > Integrations, then select ‘Connect SalesLoft’:
3. Authorize Allegrow, connecting to your SalesLoft account by clicking 'Authorize'
4. After selecting ‘Authorize' you should see a success message display in the right-hand corner of your screen. Showing ‘Successfully connected to SalesLoft’:
*Make Sure your SalesLoft Admin is listed as the connected user. Otherwise, the integration will not provide the email Safety Net across all your users.
*The Integration will automatically select all users that are connected to both Allegrow and SalesLoft. Please deselect any users that you do not wish to be included in the Safety Net feature.
5. In order for the Allegrow Safety Net to be active, please note that the Safety Net will only run risk analysis for contacts that have been added to a cadence via the 'Person' screen as outlined below.