You will need to update your mailbox credentials when transitioning an O365 mailbox which was previously connected using basic authentication to using Modern Authentication.
Also, you may need to update your O365 accounts to establish connection to Allegrow after security updates have been made on your tenant.
You can update your account by conducting the following steps:
1. In the Performance section, click the ‘Edit’ option next to the mailbox you need to update the credentials of:
2. Proceed to select the next ‘Edit’ option in the top right-hand corner of the account’s specific chart page:
3. Select the option to ‘Update Credentials’ by clicking as shown:
4. Ensure you are already logged into the mailbox of the account you are going to connect, then proceed to select ‘Reauthenicate using oAuth Save’:
5. Proceed to follow the connection documentation here, for your relevant O365 mailbox.
After you have saved the new credentials/password successfully, you will see Allegrow simulated activity on the account return to normal within 24hrs of re-connection.
If you’re unsure how to evaluate that the account activity has returned to normal, don’t hesitate to connect with us on live chat, and we’ll provide clarification.
Finally, if you are looking to update the email address field rather than the password or first name / last name fields, you will need to disconnect the account in question and connect the updated address as a completely new user (following the connection guidance for your specific email provider).